Thursday, May 28, 2009

Web Application Security Trends Q3-Q4 2008

The "Web Application Security Trends Q3- Q4 2008" is published, I guess there are a lot of interesting findings in this report, I'm sharing here with you what I see the most important stuff

1- SQL injection got its first position back over XSS














2- as expected more and more hackers are joining the club












3- IE and FF are gaining almost the same attention












4- CSRF is gaining more attention everyday















5- more important, CSRF was usually exploited by whitehats for demonstrations, Q3-Q4 2008 is the first time for blackhats to use it. So I guess more attention should be paid now for it.















if you have any comments about this report please share it with me in the comments area.

No comments:

Post a Comment